[nobe-l] nanny or TVI

christine at in-sightful.com christine at in-sightful.com
Mon Feb 9 22:49:22 UTC 2015

Hello,

You can go to the following website at http://www.flexjobs.com/  The nice
thing about this link is that they screen all the companies for you.  The
ones that are scans they remove.  Now this is what I have heard.  I have not
used this website personally.  If there is a search option on the above link
you could search for tvi telecommuting and see what comes up.  It is worth a
try as you have nothing to lose.

Thank you for your time regarding this matter.

Sincerely,
Christine Chaikin President CEO
Insightful Publications
Email: christine at in-sightful.com
Office: (808) 747-1006
Office Hours of Operation: 9:00A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
Monday through Friday Hawaii Standard Time
Saturday 9:00A.M. to 12:00P.M. Hawaii Standard Time
Sunday Closed
Website: in-sightful.com
Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Insightful-Publications/330846223609963
Twitter:  https://twitter.com/insightfulpubli
Linkedin:  https://www.linkedin.com/pub/insightful-publications/46/664/153
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/insightfulpubli/
Helping the Blind and Visually Impaired face book group:
https://www.facebook.com/login.php?next=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fgro
ups%2Fhelpingtheblindandvisuallyimpaired%2F
(Note: You must be signed into your face book account to see the face book
group for the link listed above).