[nobe-l] online tutoring

Danielle Antoine singingmywayin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 22:39:54 UTC 2015

This is something I hadn't thougth of. I was all excited at the
possibility till I read of your experience. There is something drafted
up somewhere requiring sites be accessible or at least come into
compliance. I would check with Freedom Scientific and GW Micro on this
and see if they can help. I often run into problems such as this and
express my disappointment but then refer them to the two popular
screen reader companies whom I know are up--to-date on website and
screen reader compatibility. I encourage you to post on the blindtech
list on freelists.org and the blindTalk list at on nfbnet.org

HTH,
Daniellle