[nobe-l] blind nanny in training

Kayla James christgirl813 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 14:39:12 UTC 2015

Thank you all for your advice. I'd love to work with children and
young people. A secretary can't do that. I called one nanny agency in
Chicago near me to see if they would discriminate against someone
because of their disability.tion center in June so I  just left a
rehabilitation center in June so I  just left a rehabilitation center
in June so I can cook, clean house, do laundry, whatever my employer
asks of me to do, except drive. And I guess she couldn't hear the
blind part or just forgot in a matter of seconds because she said I
could not work for them because I would need a driver's license. But I
won't give up. I will still keep trying. I would like to be a
certified professional nanny (CPN) and also be a certified
professional governess (CPG). Thank you all for helping me. I know I
say that a lot but I really do thank you.

Kayla