[nobe-l] blind nanny in training

Kayla James christgirl813 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 16:00:46 UTC 2015

This is to Ashley (hope I spelled that correctly, there are so many
ways to spell your name--it's very pretty), and to anyone else who
wishes to know. Yes, you can be certified to be a professional nanny;
I didn't know either until I browsed around my community college's
website and saw the degree. It's an associates degree. I have looked
at the program and I suppose a sample schedule. They also give out the
salary one would make--somewhere around $29 and $42,000 a year. I may
not be quoting the price exactly but it is in the area amount. So far,
I see techniques for raising children, child psychology, working in
mathematics and reading with children, children's literature. Should
anyone wish to see this program I can attach a brochure and insert a
link in an email if you wish to see.

Kayla

P.S.: Yes, they have certified governesses, too. I was in blissful
shock to hear that. For anyone who has ever read Jane Eyre and/or seen
the movie adaptations or any Jane Austen, you and I know that
governess is an extremely outdated profession, but yes, people,
they've brought it back. Isn't it wonderful? I would adore being a
governess!:)