[nobe-l] Seeking blind teachers for help with a project

Kathy Nimmer goldendolphin17 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 30 01:06:44 UTC 2015

Hello,
  I was contacted by a college student in Kentucky who is doing a project featuring blind teachers teaching in regular classrooms, not as a TVI. I fill her high school slot, but if there are any interested blind teachers currently in a regular elementary or middle school classroom who can drop me a line off list, I’ll connect you with this college student doing the project. My e-mail is
goldendolphin17 at hotmail.com
Thanks.
Kathy Nimmer
"When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn." Harriet Beecher Stowe