[nobe-l] Volunteers Needed at Convention

Arthur Jacobs ajacobs633 at aol.com
Thu Jun 25 04:12:19 UTC 2015

From Carol Castellano:

We are looking for volunteers to assist with our children's and youth activities at convention this year and are wondering if any of your division members might like to help.

Here are the sessions we are holding.  If you would share this message with your membership, we would be most grateful!  Please feel free to give my contact info to anyone who would like to help .

Thanks so much,
Carol

Sun.,  July 5
2:15 – 3:45 pm(approx. end time)
Children--Art
Child Care Rooms
Salons 21–24, Level 2

Sun.,  July 5
2:00 – 4:45 pm
Youth--Science
Youth--Games
Salons 11 & 12, Level 2

Tues., July 7
9:00 – 10:30 am or so
Children--Tools
Child Care rooms
Salons 21–24, Level 2

Tues., July 7
10:00 – 11:45 am
Youth--Art
W202A,
Convention Center, Level 2

Tues., July 7
2:15– 4:00 pm(approx. end time)
Children--Games
Child Care Rooms
Salons 21–24, Level 2

Wed., July 8
9:00 am ? (will take place sometime after Guinness attempt--will contact by phone that morning)
Children--Drawing
Child Care Rooms
Salons 21–24, Level 2

Wed., July 8