[nobe-l] [noble-l] background check

Szostak, Christine szostak.1 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Wed Mar 11 00:21:34 UTC 2015

Hi,
  Probably, the simplest solution, is to give your parents the amount that it will cost,  and then just have them put it on their card. This way, they are not stuck with the bill as you are technically paying it. Personally, I would just do this and get yourself in the position rather than fight something that is  likely going to take up a lot of time that could be spent moving forward and having things underway.

  Best of luck and keep us posted!
Chris

Dr. Christine M. Szostak
Assistant Professor of Psychology