[nobe-l] resume question

Karen Palau kapa3960 at verizon.net
Tue May 19 17:22:23 UTC 2015

It is certainly not a complete list!  Of course, a laptop works!!!  These
are the skills I use every day to navigate several schools of the 65 that
are in our district.  My husband drives for me because he is retired.
Braille too is important if you know it!  Sometimes people lose their sight
and don't learn it!  Let's keep an open mind.

Karen