[nobe-l] Skills for blind substitute teacher

Karen Palau kapa3960 at verizon.net
Wed May 20 00:47:10 UTC 2015

I've seen classes that are out of hand use a series of clapping patterns to
get everyone attention back in focus.  These can be very simple or complex
in nature and kids that aren't complying with the clapping feel out of place
or singled out.  So, it seems to work well, especially in Grades K-6.

Karen