[nobe-l] cell phones in the classroom

Szostak, Christine szostak.1 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Sun Oct 18 01:30:01 UTC 2015

Hi All,
  Emily, I love your idea. Could I ask a quick question. Typically, when giving exams, I have had someone, usually a TA or staff member, in class with me to ensure cheeting is not taking place. Since these individuals are typically only in my class during this time (e.g., typically, I do not have a TA... in class with me at all times), how do you ensure there is no cheeting... during pop quizzes if not able to see the students?
Thanks!
Chris

Dr. Christine M. Szostak
Assistant Professor of Psychology