[nobe-l] Tactle graphics and other questions related to linguisticsand TESL courses

Miranda B. knownoflove at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 20:06:58 UTC 2015

Hi Heather and all,
Thanks for your suggestions. I was able to locate the graphics kit via APH.
Any further contact information for those involved in linguistics and/or
TESL would be very much appreciated, as I'll admit to not finding many in
these fields who are blind or visually impaired.
Thanks again for your time and assistance, and have a wonderful week!

Warm regards, Miranda