[nobe-l] Introduction

Faith Geipe geipefv at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 18 21:23:00 UTC 2015

Hello,
This is the first time I have reached out via a list serve so I am not exactly sure what to say. The gist is I would like to speak to, and possibly meet, blind or low vision, education or child care professionals ( including9 classroom teachers in a public school setting working in the areas of; elementary education (which I am studying at my local CommunityCollege in Montgomery County MD), English (secondary education) in which i have little experience but I hold a   BS in Communication Studies with an English minor so I have great interest in reading and writing()-.
At the point i am looking for possible vo
Thank You
Faith Geipe
geipefv at yahoo.com