[nobe-l] Braille Label Maker

Dick Harvey dick at proxtalker.com
Sat Sep 19 20:26:00 UTC 2015

We have been asked to circulate the following::

Hi All,

6dot Braille Label Maker

A short note to let you know about our new 6dot
Braille Label Maker.  Made for people who read
and write braille; our new label maker is
portable, has a built-in braille keyboard ,
automatically cuts and scores 3/8 inch plastic
adhesive tape, is powered by AA batteries or an
optional power adapter, and produces great
embossed braille labels.  Get ready to label your world!    Â

Check it out.  Let us know what you think.

Kevon Farley

(866) 962-0966

<http://www.logantech.com>www.logantech.comÂ

Dick Harvey <dick at proxtalker.com>