[nobe-l] blind daycare teachers?

Kayla James christgirl813 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 02:39:19 UTC 2015

I triedd to send a message before, but my sent mail doesn't show it,
so I'm here to try again. And before any of you comment, this is Kayla
James and yes, the nanny dream is still slightly alive since I found
out about special needs nannies, but it has also been expanded. If
there are any blind daycare workers/teachers, home daycare providers,
and/or preschool and other early childhood teachers, please contact me
on or off list. I want to know all about it. Like, do you really need
an assistant to help you or can you teach a class by yourself? And how
much is the pay? I know, you do not go into childcare for the money,
believe me, I get it, but for any of you who live in Illinois, it
would still be much appreciated. So please tell me all about
everything. I need a mentor, please. Kayla