[nobe-l] Accessibility of Google Apps

Hyde, David W. (ESC) david.hyde at wcbvi.k12.wi.us
Wed Aug 31 13:00:45 UTC 2016

I use Google Forms and sheets, all the time, and docx once in a while. I find they work best using Firefox and NVDA. In forms, the drop down answers can be filled in by users using speech, but the check boxes and multiple choice selections in question responses do not seem to work. We also use Google Groups for mailing to multiple people, and it used to work very well. The button that allows a manager to direct add people no longer is visible to any of our screen readers. Unfortunately, this was the audio captcha.