[nobe-l] Accessibility of Google Apps

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Wed Aug 31 18:17:10 UTC 2016

At our annual convention, perhaps at the NFBCS meeting, I remember hearing
that the International Braill and Technology Center has been working with
and collecting information about this.  Especially when something that works
but stops working, it would be a good idea to report it.  I believe
access at nfb.org gets a note to them.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson