[nobe-l] Converting PDFs

Greg Aikens gpaikens at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 21:28:02 UTC 2016

You will need to use optical character recognition (OCR) software if
the pdf's appear as images. This is disappointing since you got the
files directly from the publisher though. You can use something like
Kurzweil, Openbook, Abby Fine Reader, or the full version of Adobe
Acrobat is supposed to have an OCR feature now. Do you have access to
any of those programs?