[nobe-l] perky duck

Greg Aikens gpaikens at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 21:08:32 UTC 2016

Hi Kelsey,
On an earlier thread I shared that I didn’t have any more success than you getting them to work together. I just had an idea though. There are built in scripts that make JAWS work well with Duxbury. I wonder if you could get them to load somehow when PerkyDuck is running?

As far as I know, the Apex can’t open dxb files but maybe you could save it as a brf?