[nobe-l] Facebook group regarding blindness awareness

adrijana prokopenko adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 03:39:25 UTC 2016

Yes, I do. It is called:
Promote, buy and sell blindness products. I also got a few other
groups, but don't want to overwelm the list, so if anyone is
interested, they can email me at
adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com
Here is the link of that group.
https://m.facebook.com/groups/1298158143546912?refid=46&sld=eyJzZWFyY2hfc2lkIjoiMDEwMDVmNThkYTk0OGQ2YTA2YjcyNDFiY2Q4MzFhZTYiLCJxdWVyeSI6IkJ1eSBhbmQgc2VsbCBibGluZG5lc3MgcHJvZHVjdHMiLCJzZWFyY2hfdHlwZSI6IlNlYXJjaCIsInNlcXVlbmNlX2lkIjo4Mjk5NTg1NjAsInBhZ2VfbnVtYmVyIjoxLCJmaWx0ZXJfdHlwZSI6IlNlYXJjaCIsImVudF9pZCI6MTI5ODE1ODE0MzU0NjkxMiwicG9zaXRpb24iOjAsInJlc3VsdF90eXBlIjo2OX0%3D