[nobe-l] seeking blind mentor for off-list discussion

Kayla James christgirl813 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 13:04:10 UTC 2016

Hello, everyone. I've only come to ask if there are any blind mentors
willing to talk with me who work in early/elementary education or
child care that would be willing to speak with me off list. I've
spoken to a sighted teacher who has already offered to mentor and I
would now like to have a visually impaired one. Only one person who
works in early childhood/elementary grade levels and/or childcare. I
thank whoever reads this and forgive me for taking up anyone's time.

Sincerely,

Kayla James