[nobe-l] firefox question

Kelsey Nicolay kelseynicolay1989 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 21:14:36 UTC 2016

Hello,
I know this is an educator list, but I was hoping someone might
be able to help.  I have Mozilla Firefox as my default browser at
work and for whatever reason when I try to open a new tab,
instead of the usual address bar, I get a screen for new tab
controls and gives me a list of suggested sites.  I think I have
the latest version of Firefox.  Therefore, does anyone know if
there's a way to bypass this screen and be taken straight to the
area where you can enter a web address? This only happens when I
open a new tab.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Kelsey Nicolay