[nobe-l] Math and Grades K-3

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 12 20:49:30 UTC 2016

Hello J,

That is a rather interesting teaching tool.
Have you used it yourself?
You say the magnetic pieces are in print and braille.
What type of magnets are there? Does it
have numbers 1 to 10? How about print symbols for the operations like
division or multiplication or a sign for a fraction?

I'm low vision but did not use this tool in my own math; we used some
manipulatives and large print numbers with a 20/20 pen.
I might need to assist sighted students if I choose to tutor, so this is
good to know about.

Ashley