[nobe-l] teach without an aide and more questions

Kayla James christgirl813 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 16:09:29 UTC 2016

I'm trying to decide what grade to teach. I've read stories about
teachers in early and all elementary grades.
But I thought with all the new technology, teaching would be easier,
especially in the primary grades.
Also, another question for any teachers in Illinois. Why will third
grade no longer be considered ECE? And is it true that if you only
major in special education, you don't find much work?
Also, has anyone gone through the Golden Apple program?