[nobe-l] teach without an aide and more questions

J Acheson listsetal at aol.com
Tue Jun 14 02:01:53 UTC 2016

I do not know any specifics about Illinois. However, oftentimes a teacher's teaching assignment is changed and that change is beyond your control. For example, you may be hired to teach second grade, but then next year they may change you to fourth grade. Naturally changes are contingent upon your certified areas, however, even within a narrow certification area you're teaching assignment can be changed and you are expected to manage the transition.

Sent from my iPhone