[nobe-l] Survey on accessibility of health information for blind and vision impaired consumers

Heather Field missheather at comcast.net
Sun Mar 6 06:57:11 UTC 2016

Hello all,
I’m forwarding this survey for some blind college students who are conducting an investigation into something that actually effects the lives of those with vision impairments. I thought folks on our list might want to support them by taking the survey and giving them some meaningful sample numbers to work with.
Please distribute the survey as widely as you like.
I’m not actually involved in the project so any inquiries should be directed to those indicated in the survey intro.
Survey info below.
Warmly,
Heather

From: James Boehm

Greetings. We are students at Middle Tennessee State University and invite you to participate in our research project. We are conducting a study to understand the problems or barriers that you encounter when reading health information, visiting a doctor’s office, clinic, or pharmacy. The survey will only take about 20 minutes of your time. Individuals who complete the survey can choose to enter a drawing for one of two twenty five dollar 25 Amazon gift cards. Together, we will make a difference.
Follow this link to the Survey:
Take the Survey

Or copy and paste the URL below into your internet browser:
https://mtsupsychology.az1.qualtrics.com/SE?Q_DL=2bqLR4Jpwleh68B_00c80w5351m4Bgh_MLRP_1B5Ou0FKEbgEjE9&Q_CHL=email