[nobe-l] My facebook group

adrijana prokopenko adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 13:08:34 UTC 2016

I had to make some changes to my other group, so posting the ad again,
because I wanted to expend it.
 I recently created a facebook group for teachers and parents of blind
children and for university students who are studying to become
teachers to the blind. They should feel free to join no matter if they
are blind or sighted. The group can be found by search as:
Students, teachers and parents of the visually impaired
or by clicking on the link below and opening the join group button.
https://m.facebook.com/groups/1516751958628637?refid=46&sld=eyJzZWFyY2hfc2lkIjoiMTkwOWQ3ZTBiNjM4MzBlZjM3NTg0YWQ4NWEwODhkMzAiLCJxdWVyeSI6IlVuaXZlcnNpdHkgc3R1ZGVudHMsIHRlYWNoZXJzIGFuZCBwYXJlbnRzIG9mIHZpc3VhbGx5IGltcGFpcmVkIGNoaWxkcmVuIiwic2VhcmNoX3R5cGUiOiJTZWFyY2giLCJzZXF1ZW5jZV9pZCI6Nzc4MDM5OTk2LCJwYWdlX251bWJlciI6MSwiZmlsdGVyX3R5cGUiOiJTZWFyY2giLCJlbnRfaWQiOjE1MTY3NTE5NTg2Mjg2MzcsInBvc2l0aW9uIjowLCJyZXN1bHRfdHlwZSI6Njl9