[nobe-l] List etiquette

Catherine Mendez caitryl at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 22:23:31 UTC 2016

Hi all,

This is Cayte Mendez, President of the National Organization of Blind Educators, A division of the National Federation of the Blind. It has been wonderful to see so many people responding to  conversations on this list for the past few days, however, I just wanted to remind people about a very important piece of mailing list etiquette that will make everyone's participation a little bit easier.

When you reply to the list, please make sure that the text of your reply contains only what you have written. Please make sure that you delete any content from previous messages that may be included at the end of your reply. This is particularly important for anyone who receives the list in the digest version, because when you reply and fail to delete all of the previous material, other readers on the list get your message plus the entire contents of the previous digest reiterated.  It takes a long time just scroll through all this extra material to get to the next message.

Thank you all so much for helping us keep the list clutter free, so that we can more easily communicate with, inspire and learn from one another.

Sincerely,
Cayte Mendez