[nobe-l] Introduction and Advice for Student Teaching

Emily K. Michael emily.k.michael at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 01:51:05 UTC 2016

Kathy is so right!

When I was first teaching, I had issues with students talking in class, goofing off, the usual stuff. I was very comforted when a sighted colleague said, “Look, they do that to all of us. It’s not because you’re blind.” And I’ve discovered this to be true. Every teacher deals with cooperative students and troublemakers, so, as Kathy says, it’s good to keep your challenges in perspective.

Best,
Emily
---
Emily K. Michael
emily.k.michael at gmail.com
Blog: http://areyouseeingthis.wordpress.com/

"Nowhere, Love, will world exist but within."
- Rainer Maria Rilke