[nobe-l] wanting to help

Kayla James christgirl813 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 17:36:32 UTC 2016

Hello teachers and future teachers at large,

I'm back. New added on career to the list. Youth and/or school
counselor. Still want to be a teacher.
In fact, Mrs. Nimmer, you've inspired me. Please email me off list
some time. But, the public school education HAS really gotten
rediculous.
They're cutting funding for a lot of colleges around my area here in
IL. So I know that elementary and secondary education is really no
better.
But I want to be a helper to kids--teens, even. Somebody has to be
willing to reach these kids. I want to be that person.