[nobe-l] Study on Sound-Based Writing Instruction

Emily K. Michael emily.k.michael at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 17:36:17 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I’m passing along this message from the Disability Rhetoric email list. I know that we’ve discussed audio feedback on this list before, so maybe some of you will qualify for this study on sound-based writing instruction.

Best,
Emily
---
Emily K. Michael
emily.k.michael at gmail.com <mailto:emily.k.michael at gmail.com>
http://areyouseeingthis.wordpress.com/ <http://areyouseeingthis.wordpress.com/>
www.facebook.com/authoremilykmichael/ <http://www.facebook.com/authoremilykmichael/>

"Nowhere, Love, will world exist but within."
- Rainer Maria Rilke