[nobe-l] Student's behavior

adrijana prokopenko adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 02:48:35 UTC 2016

Hi all,

This year I got a new student that is in the second grade and that has
some sight and no other disabilities. He constantly rubs his hands
against the desk, especially if I am not standing in front of him or
keeping his hands busy and this becomes very disruptive for the whole
cclass. I constantly have to discourage him from doing this, which
takes a lot of time from my class and we haven't been able to find a
solution to this. I was wondering if anyone here experienced something
of this sort with students?