[nobe-l] CSET Social Science Prep Materials in Accessible Format

Miso Kwak misokwak12 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 17:59:04 UTC 2016

Hello,
For those of you who don't know me, I am Miso Kwak, a rising senior at UCLA.
I am considering to apply for a teaching credential/masters program
after finishing my undergrad.
I would like to know if anyone on this list knows where I could obtain
accessible prep materials for the California Subject Examinations for
Teachers (CSET) social science.
Or if anyone knows a blind social science teacher currently working in
California.

I would appreciate your help.

 Best,
Miso Kwak

--
Mi So Kwak
University of California, Los Angeles | 2017