[nobe-l] CSET Social Science Prep Materials in Accessible Format

Jasmine Kotsay jasmine.kotsay at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 01:25:13 UTC 2016

Hello,
I took the CSET tests a few years ago, but not the social science one. The way I obtained my testing materials is to have someone convert the PDF file for me into a word document format, then I read it on my braille note apex BT 32 sell. This may be a way for you to do it as well. The person I had convert the PDF file for me went to the website for CTC exams, then find it under the portion for The correct test. What technology are you currently using? This may make it easier for me to answer your question.

Sent from my iPhone