[nobe-l] using ipad as a notetaker

Karl Martin Adam kmaent1 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 23:11:25 UTC 2016

Those devices should be fine for e-mail and the calendar--though
you might want to invest in a bluetooth keyboard since typing on
the touch screen is (at least in my experience) inefficient.  If
you read a lot with speech, they're not ideal because the top
speed for voiceover is significantly slower than the top speed on
the Apex.