[nobe-l] simple tactile graphics

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 28 03:55:09 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I’m thinking of creating some tactile graphics  of computer concepts including basic  layout of a website.

What things do you use to make simple graphics? I was thinking tape and felt might work. Anyone know if graphic art tape comes in various thinknessess? I’ve seen two widths so far.

For a graphic that is not permanent, have you all used toy or craft items? I was thinking maybe magnets, or what I think is called foam paper.
Any ways do you creat lines, permanent or not so permanent? Maybe a felt board with velcrow strips? The wheatley kit is good, but is there something similar less expensive?

I also have another question on raised letters which I’ll state next.

Thanks.