[nobe-l] Taking online Braille courses

Hope Paulos hope.paulos at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 14:10:12 UTC 2017

Hello all! I have begun the process of applying to an online masters program for teaching the blind and visually impaired… I have to take 2 Braille courses… they say that I need to use a program calledPerki-Duc   I don't know if I'm spelling it correctly, but it is a braille simulator I believe. Has anyone use this program, and is it accessible with screen reader? I also have a focus 40 blue braille display, so I am hoping it will be accessible with that as well… Any information you might be able to provide would be greatly appreciated! Are there any lists out there for Blind TVI's?
Thanks so much!

Hope Paulos