[nobe-l] Seeking accessible practice materials for the Praxis Core Academic Skills for Educators Mathematics test number 5732

Kayla Weathers brailleprincess at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 23:02:18 UTC 2017

Hi, I am in search of accessible practice materials for the Praxis
Core Academic Skills for Educators Mathematics test number 5732. While
I received some hard-copy braille practice materials from ETS, I feel
that the fifteen practice problems that were included did not provide
me with enough practice in this particular subject. If anyone could
recommend any other accessible resources or materials  for this
particular test that I could use in conjunction with a human reader, I
would really appreciate it!
Thanks, Kayla