[nobe-l] Seeking accessible practice materials for the Praxis Core Academic Skills for Educators Mathematics test number 5732

Kayla James christgirl813 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 23:40:13 UTC 2017

I didn't know that the Praxis test companies offered braille materials for blind teachers. Well, that is certainly good to know. Also, does anyone know of any accessible websites or apps to practice learning college mathematics? I am still in developmental math and want to get up to speed to do college math. The education major that I am looking at offers to math courses that we have to take. Learning math concepts.

Sent from my iPad