[nobe-l] Interview Lessons

taranabella0 at gmail.com taranabella0 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 21:52:01 UTC 2017

Hi all,

Recently, I went to my university's teacher job fair and had two districts ask me for a second interview. If all goes well, after the second interview I will be required to teach a lesson. I'm a little nervous, because I won't be familiar with the layout of the room and it seems like interviewers are looking for the use of technology, but that would be difficult for a blind person to use the technology in the room without installing screen reading software. Could anyone give any advice for teaching a lesson for an interview.

Thanks,

Tara Abella