[nobe-l] Interview Lessons

Kathy goldendolphin17 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 29 00:46:36 UTC 2017

Tara, that is so cool. We have a teacher recruitment fair in our district tomorrow, so I am going to be present as the official new teacher mentor for our corporation. All of this beginning excitement is thrilling.

I think that you cannot rely upon technology in this situation because there is no way you could load screen software. What you could do is be extra prepared with handouts, manipulatives, techniques,… That technology could supplement but that would be fine without it. You could say before the lesson or after the lesson that you could enhance things with technology such as this and this and this. If you list some technology, even though you are not using it, you would show your knowledge of it and how it could help a lesson. Really, what they're looking for is your demeanor, your interaction, your professionalism, your competence.

Keep us posted. Good luck.

Kathy Nimmer
Even in the valleys, keep believing in the mountains.