[nobe-l] Visual observations? Help?

Jackie Larrauri ixchel.jackie.larrauri at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 04:33:50 UTC 2017

Hi all,
I was thinking that you could maybe just walk around the room and see
if you hear anything amiss with what students are doing. If that
particular child has a history of not doing their work immediately,
you could probably check in on them a little more often or check in on
a neighbor and see if you hear the other students pencil moving.
As for the picture with the writing, I think having someone describe
it for you would be fine. If you ever have that in your classroom, you
could probably have the child describe what they drew and then read
what they wrote to you.
Jackie