[nobe-l] Organizational Strategies

taranabella0 at gmail.com taranabella0 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 20:57:57 UTC 2017

Hello all,

On Monday, I am so excited to begin my student teaching experience with 44 fantastic first graders. I was wondering how other teachers who are blind manage large quantities of print papers. What is your organizational system for turning in assignments, as well as being able to hand the papers back when you can't read the names? I thought about having an expanding folder including a tab for each subject to take home to grade. If there is more than one assignment for each subject, I could rubber band the stacks of paper for each assignment. However, I'm not sure if there is a better way to do this and how to handle giving back papers to students. I hope you all had a wonderful holiday!

Kindly,

Tara Abella