[nobe-l] Urgent helpful tips for Education classes and observational learning

adrijana prokopenko adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 13:41:47 UTC 2017

I think it would be useful that they give you as much info as possible
about the classes you will follow, the materials that will be taught,
your role in the classroom and the info you need to fill in for the
observation evaluation. It is scary at first, but once they realize
how things are done nonvisually, it will be okay. Just ask them to be
more verbal when it comes to visual things that can't be figured out
by other senses and as classes go, you will figure out the rest and
keep giving them info.