[nobe-l] magnetic letters and shapes

Jasmine Kotsay jasmine.kotsay at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 01:14:54 UTC 2017

I actually have the same question. I also wonder about how much time it takes to put up the letters and numbers on the board. I worried that if I try to put up letters and numbers on the board that are magnetic, it will give the children too much downtime to start messing around and things like that. What are your suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone