[nobe-l] Writing on the board

Jasmine Kotsay jasmine.kotsay at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 07:42:56 UTC 2017

Hi, Heather,
I just thought of something else. While you cannot put the foam letters up on the board due to the fact that they are not magnetic, you could use a document camera so that all of the students could see what you were writing. This would entail that you use the foam letters to write what you were going to put on the board, but as you arrange the letters, use the document camera as a means of projecting the letters onto the board. I have used a document camera when teaching math lessons, and all I did was switch the camera off while I was arranging the manipulatives I use, then switched it back on to let the students see what I had done. This is just another way that things could work as well. Hope this helps,

Sincerely,
Jasmine Kotsay

Sent from my iPhone