[nobe-l] introducing myself

Jackie Larrauri ixchel.jackie.larrauri at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 15:35:35 UTC 2017

Hello Jasmine,
Congratulations on getting your licensure! What grades do you want to teach?
My name is Jackie and I'm currently at university studying to be a
teacher. You can't major as a teacher in my state, so I'm doing my
undergrad which includes some practicum, and then I'll go to grad
school for licensure.
Regards,
Jackie