[nobe-l] Classroom management

taranabella0 at gmail.com taranabella0 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 00:20:23 UTC 2017

Hello all,

I was wondering what classroom management system has worked best for everyone. My students will be in third grade and will be blind and visually impaired. I thought about doing a classroom economy in order to work on money management, but the idea of brailling and labeling so many pieces of fake money is unrealistic, considering the amount of things I will have to do to prepare for my first year teaching. I've also been exploring class dojo, which seems fairly accessible and has the added bonus of being able to be accessed by parents. Any suggestions for what other teachers have used would be very helpful.

Thank you,

Tara