[nobe-l] Classroom management

Mikaela Stevens mikaelastevens at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 02:34:32 UTC 2017

Dear Tara:

This is also my first year teaching, but I have a few ideas which might
help you.

As far as classroom management, you should read the book entitled Positive
Discipline in the Classroom. It will give you great ideas to teach children
and allow them to participate.

I like the money management project, if it is not rewards based. You could
fold the money instead of labeling it.

Best regards,

Mikaela