[nobe-l] Classroom management

taranabella0 at gmail.com taranabella0 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 13:35:59 UTC 2017

Mikaela,

I will definitely look into that book. Thank you for the suggestion. What management system will you be using and what will you be teaching? I also was wondering why you recommended not to make the system rewards based. I was planning to have the students earn classroom passes for things like bringing a stuffed animal to class, stinky feet, lunch with the teacher, etc.

Thanks,

Tara

Sent from my iPhone