[nobe-l] Therapy Dogs

Melissa R Green lissa1531 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 07:26:03 UTC 2017

I would have some time for the dogs to meet.  But I would not do it or
bring it up in an interview.  Remember that people see the dogs as
playing, when they would be hurt.  I had this incident with my apartment
complex.  The dogs down stairs went after my guide, and they thought that
they were playing.  It caused my dog to be on the defensive offensive.  I
have learned that I need to stay calm and not get too excited and
overreact.  I would also suggest talking with your school about this.
Good luck and I hope that you will keep us posted.  Oh and what a really
good question.

Best,
Melissa R. Green And Pj